- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Lyngard Bradwell Pendant is a classic retro cylinder shape and features a hand- painted stripe effect using traditional hand painting methods. Launched in November 2018.
Lyngard is committed to preserving this traditional technique. It's a part of our heritage, and it's important to keep these crafts alive. The next generation will continue to pass on this tradition.
The Bradwell Pendant is perfect for any room in your home, and is sure to become a cherished heirloom that will be passed down for generations to come.
Here are some additional details about the Lyngard Bradwell Pendant:
- Made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Features a hand-painted stripe effect
- Classic cylinder shape
- Available in a variety of colours
- Perfect for any room in your home
- Weight: Approx 0.5 to 1 kg
- Dimensions : Small - height 150 mm, diameter 105 mm, Medium - height 210 mm, diameter 150 mm
- Slip cast in fine bone china, fired at a high temperature, which makes the body stronger.
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU marketplace as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.
- All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. - equivalent to an old style bulb of 100 wattage. Please note light bulbs are not included with this light fitting.
If you are looking for a beautiful piece of lighting, the Lyngard Bradwell Pendant is a great option. It is sure to add a touch of sophistication to any room.
The Bradwell Pendant would be a great addition to any home, and would also be perfect for commercial projects such as cafes, restaurants, and hotels. It is a versatile piece of lighting that can be used in a variety of settings.