- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Lyngard Facet pendant is a sculptural piece that was hand carved so that the shapes are accentuated when the light is switched on.
Launched August 2016.
It is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, using a specialist technique known as reduction firing. This technique produces a shimmering iridescent glaze that changes colour depending on the light emitted in the room. Metallic elements such as silver and copper are added to the firing process to give the pendant its individual charm. No two pieces are exactly the same, which adds to the design's unique beauty and universal appeal. When the light is switched on a vibrant copper interior adds a warm glow to the room.
The Facet Pendant was created by Lyngard in 2016 with the idea of making beautiful lights that would be handed down through the generations, a light that was to be unique and cherished.
The finish was important, a recipe that was handed down through the family to create one of a kind pieces. It took Lyngard a few years to master the technique, building a unique kiln and and using specialist gases to help create the effects with lots of trial and error.
Now the Facet pendant is sold to interior designers and architects from all over the world to add a touch of unique elegance to projects.
Here are some additional details about the Lyngard Facet Pendant:
- Made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Uses a specialist technique known as reduction firing to produce a shimmering iridescent glaze
- Metallic elements such as silver and copper are added to the firing process to give the pendant its individual charm
- No two pieces are exactly the same
- When the light is switched on a vibrant copper interior adds a warm glow to the room
- Perfect for any room in your home
- Weight : Approx 2 kg
- Dimensions : Height approx 300 mm, diameter approx 220 mm
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU marketplace as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.
- All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. - equivalent to an old style bulb of 100 wattage. Please note we do not provide a light bulb with this fitting.
- A great choice for adding a touch of luxury and style to your décor
If you are looking for a beautiful and unique piece of lighting, the Lyngard Facet Pendant is a great option. It is sure to add a touch of elegance to any room.