- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- The Lantern Pendant is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Slip cast in fine bone china, fired at a high temperature, which makes the body stronger.
- The advantages of fine bone china is it's pure whiteness, that is translucent when lit.
- The marble effect is hand painted using an old painting technique passed down through the family. Each piece will be unique to you.
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you. Please contact us direct if you require additional length or a bespoke colour.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU marketplace as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.
- All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. - equivalent to an old style bulb of 100 wattage. Material : Fine Bone China
Weight : Approx 1.5 kg
Large : H 280mm / W 240 mm
Fixture : E27 or E26 screw bulb / 1.5 metre fabric coated cable / ceiling rose spun metal brass, antique brass, nickel, black, white D 125 mm
Lightbulb : Not included. Recommended E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb Max Wattage 15.