- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Lyngard Cooper Pendant is a beautiful and unique piece of lighting that is sure to add a touch of retro charm to any room.
Launched January 2018
The hand-painted marble effect on Lyngard lighting products is created using a traditional technique that has been passed down through the generations. The colours are mixed according to a traditional recipe, and each piece is applied by hand. This makes each light unique and one-of-a-kind.
The Cooper Pendant is perfect for any room in your home, and is sure to become a cherished heirloom that will be passed down for generations to come.
Here are some additional details about the Lyngard Cooper Pendant:
- Made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Features a hand-painted marble effect
- Retro looking with an underside that continues to curve into itself
- Slip cast in fine bone china, fired at a high temperature, which makes the body stronger.
- Perfect for any room in your home
- A great choice for adding a touch of retro charm to your décor
- Weight : Approx 1 to 2 kg
- Dimensions : Small - height 180 mm and diameter 160 mm / Large - height 230 mm and diameter 300 mm
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU marketplace as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.
- All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. Please note we do not provide light bulbs with this fitting.
If you are looking for a beautiful and unique piece of lighting, the Lyngard Cooper Pendant is a great option.
Lyngard is committed to keeping this traditional painting method alive. It is important to preserve these crafts, as they are a part of our heritage. Lyngard will continue to pass on this tradition to the next generation.