Large White - gloss
Cream - matte
Large Terracotta - matte
Terracotta - gloss
Large Mykonos Blue - matte
Medium Mykonos Blue - gloss
Smoked Green matte
Smoked green - gloss
Image courtesy of Instagram @little.look
Matte White with a linen flex
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Here are some of the features of the Adelaide pendant:
- Classic design that was launched in 2015
- Available in two sizes
- Made up of linked trapeze panels
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Can be hung in any room of the house
If you are looking for a classic and elegant lighting fixture, the Adelaide pendant is a great choice. It is available in two sizes and a variety of finishes, so you can find the perfect one to match your décor. And because it is made with high-quality materials, the Adelaide pendant is sure to last for years to come.
Here are some additional details about the Adelaide pendant:
- Dimensions: 250 mm in diameter x 120 mm high (medium) or 300 mm in diameter x 170 mm high (large)
- Weight: approx 1 kg (medium) or approx 1.5 kg (large)
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU marketplace as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. Please note we do not provide light bulbs with this pendant.
The Adelaide pendant is a great choice for any room in the house. It is perfect for over a dining table, kitchen, or bedroom. The Adelaide pendant is sure to add a touch of sophistication to any space.