Black Toile du jouy
Claret Toile du jouy
White with Black stripe
Large size Fern Campbell pendant
Grande Campbell Blue Imari
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Lyngard Campbell pendant light was launched in January 2014.
It is a beautiful and versatile lighting option that is available in a variety of patterns and colours. Made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England. The shade is made from fine bone china, which is fired at a high temperature to make it strong and durable.
The Campbell pendant is available in a variety of sizes, from 225 mm to 550 mm in diameter. It is also available in a variety of patterns, including Blue Imari, Pimpernel, Fern, Toile Du Jouy and Plain.
The Campbell pendant can be hung in any room of the house, and it is sure to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any décor.
Here are some of the features of the Lyngard Campbell pendant light:
- Made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Made from fine bone china
- Fired at a high temperature for strength and durability
- Available in a variety of sizes and patterns
- Can be hung in any room of the house
- We provide 1.5 metres of textile cable, that is manufactured in Northern Ireland. Choices of twisted or single braided cable in a variety of colours can be made by you.
- The cable can be cut to length on site, so you decide what looks best in your home.
- We offer a range of brass lamp holders and ceiling plates for the UK/EU market place as well as the US/Canada which are all UL certified.
- All our lamp holders are manufactured in the UK under the BS EN ISO 9001 registration, which ensures our customers can rely on our consistent quality.
- Which bulb? At Lyngard we recommend using an E27 (UK/EU) or E26 (US/Canada) LED screw bulb with a maximum wattage of 15. Please note we do not provide light bulbs with our pendant.
If you are looking for a beautiful and unique lighting option, the Lyngard Campbell pendant light is a great choice. It is available in a variety of patterns and colours, so you can find the perfect one to match your décor.